Allied Office Plaza
- Office Building
- Real Estate Leasing / Property Mgt.
Allied Plaza is the premier office building in East County. Built in 1982, this seven-story bronze-mirrored glass tower is the single largest and tallest commercial structure in La Mesa, making it the area's most visible landmark. This privately held office building was purchased in 1989 by HFH Ltd. We offer excellent freeway visibility. 75% of our tenants have called Allied Plaza their home for over 15 years. This building has more than 120,000 rentable square feet and serves as the business address for many of the area's leading institutions, including: Umpqua Bank, Nationwide Insurance, and Ticor Title Insurance.
- East County's Premier office tower
- Excellent freeway access and visibility
- Abundant/free covered parking
- Seven story Class A building
- Lush landscaping